วัสดุกันไฟลาม 3M Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+, Roll
Benefits วัสดุกันไฟลาม 3M Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+, Roll
- Lightweight (6 lbs per cu ft) and thin (1.5″ – in accordance with the tolerances in ASTM C 892) for easier application
- 2-hour fire protection
- Third-party certified to ASTM E 2336 (grease duct test standard) and ISO 6944 (air duct test standard)
- Tested and listed with UL and Intertek, meets IBC, IMC, UMC, NFPA and other key life safety codes
- Listed by California State Fire Marshal (Listing No. 2440-0941:5555)
- Supports maximum temperatures of up to 2192°F (1200°C)
- Apply in 2 layers for grease ducts
- Apply in 1 layer for air ducts
Description วัสดุกันไฟลาม 3M Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+, Roll
Certified shaft alternative 1- and 2-hour fire-rated duct wrap. Certified for grease ducts to ASTM E 2336 (including ASTM E119 engulfment) in 2-layer systems. Certified for ventilation ducts to ISO 6944 in 1-layer systems and for other key life safety duct applications.
Extended Description วัสดุกันไฟลาม 3M Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+, Roll
3M has developed 3M™ Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ to be the only fire-rated duct wrap product youll need to help protect both grease ducts and air ducts, in an easy to install format (lightweight, flexible) while passing the necessary fire tests to achieve up to 2-hour fire-resistance requirements. Use 3M™ FSK Facing Tape 3320, 3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 425 or similar system compatible heat-resistant tape to seal any cut edges of the duct wrap. When the duct penetrates through a fire-rated wall or floor assembly, it must be firestopped using a system-approved 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant (check system details for approved sealants).