วัสดุกันไฟลาม 3M Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Pads MPP+admin
วัสดุกันไฟลาม 3M Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Pads MPP+
Benefits วัสดุกันไฟลาม Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Pads MPP+
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Wall opening protective material tested up to 2 hours in accordance with UL 263
- Provides draft and cold smoke seal
- Helps reduce noise transfer (STC-Rating of 56 when tested in STC 56-rated wall assembly)
- Halogen-free formula
- Pliable and conformable (molds easily into required shapes)
- Self-adhering pads can be joined together for larger firestop applications
- Noncorrosive to metal and compatible with synthetic cable jackets
- Will not dry out or crumble, re-enterable
Description วัสดุกันไฟลาม Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Pads MPP+
A one-part, ready-to-use, re-enterable, intumescent putty that can be easily formed to firestop wall-openings and through penetrations in fire-rated assemblies.
Provides up to 4-hours of fire protection. 4-inch x 8-inch dark red moldable pad (101.6 mm x 203.2 mm). Protective and moldable putty that helps prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas. Acts as a draft and cold smoke seal for systems with L-Ratings. In addition to its fire-resistant properties, the 1/10th in. (2.5 mm) thick pads have airborne sound reduction characteristics which helps minimize sound transmission through assemblies requiring an STC rating.Meets the requirements of key life safety codes, including the International Building Code (IBC), NFPA 5000, NEC (NFPA 70), NFPA 101 and NBC (Canada) Building Codes. Meets the intent of LEED® VOC guidelines.